Cloud computing infrastructure tech&solution provider:
- 3Tera - AppLogic grid OS used as cloud computing platform by service providers and enterprises
- Appistry - Cloud computing middleware - Enables easily scalable cloud computing in the enterprise.
- Cassatt - Cassatt Active Response platform enables administrators to set policies to power physical and virtual servers safely on and off and pool their computing resources.
- CloudHan - Cloud tech and infrastructure consultant, in China.
- CloudScale Networks - Cloud enabler. Currently in private ALPHA only
- Joyent - Cloud Infrastructure (Accelerators), and consulting for developers and enterprise.
- nScaled, Inc - Cloud related services such as Migrations, Deployment, Planning, Consulting
- Q-layer - provides software for data centers that enables cloud computing, support VSAN, VLAN, VPDC, currently support VMware ESX.
- Skytap - IaaS service optimized for QA, Training, Demo, and Ops Testing. Supports VMware, Xen hypervisors & Windows, Linux & Solaris OS guests.
- Webscale Solutions - IT Strategy and Consulting on Cloud computing. Specialize in ROI investigations of CC. a CC provider evaluation framework and Enterprise Cloud Roadmap development.
Cloud computing infrastructure provider:
- Agathon Group - Cloud provider. Services include highly available VPS, virtual private datacenters and ready-to-use LAMP stacks. Self-service ordering. Custom development and managed services available.
- Amazon Web Services - Amazon EC2/S3 (Hardware-a-a-S & Cloud Storage)
- CohesiveFT - CohesiveFT Elastic Server Factory - Webservice for assembling full application stacks (contextualization, custom apps, middleware, on top of base configs) with deployment to many virtual and cloud environs.
- ElasticHosts - UK-based instant, on-demand servers in the cloud
- Flexiscale - Another instant provisioner of web servers with some advanced features like auto-scaling coming soon.
- GoGrid - instant, on-demand servers offering "control in the cloud". Deploy Windows/Linux servers via web-interface in minutes
- GridLayer - Cloud Provider. A service by Layered Technologies that delivers Virtual Private Datacenters and virtual private servers from grids of commodity servers
- LayeredTechnologies - Cloud Provider. provider of on-demand hosting and cloud and utility computing solutions through its brand GridLayer
- ReliaCloud - Deployed within a robust and resilient virtualization environment and architected to maximize uptime and performance. Free benefits include high availability, load balancing, robust APIs, and persistent servers.
- Mosso - Rackspace’s cloud hosting service
- Newservers - Instant provisioning of web servers either Windows or Linux
- Plura Processing - On-demand infrastructure for high-performance computing
Cloud computing Paas provider:
- Aptana Cloud - Elastic Elastic Application Cloud™ featuring fully stacked and integrated PHP app engines, Ajax/Jaxer app engines, and soon Ruby on Rails app engines – ready to use and ready to scale as you need it.
- Bungee Connect - Provides end to end tools and systems required to develop, deploy and host web applications (Platform as a Service)
- Coherence - Oracle Coherence Data Grid for EC2 and other cloud platforms
- Force.com - Salesforce.com’s application development platform (PaaS)
- GigaSpaces - middleware for the cloud, "cloudware"
- Google AppEngine - (PaaS)Now support python
- Heroku - Ruby on Rails in their Cloud
- Morph Labs - Fully managed, open, elastically-scalable, end-to-end deployment and delivery platform for Ruby on Rails and Java (Jetty, JRuby, Groovy and Grails) web applications. Leverages AWS, but completely abstracts details and complexities from developers.
- Intuit Partner Platform (IPP) - Platform as a Service (PaaS) from Intuit.
- Qrimp - An AJAX based PaaS
- RightScale - RightScale provides a platform and expertise that enable companies to create scalable web applications running on Amazon’s Web Services that are reliable, easy to manage, and cost less
- Stax - Java Platform as a Service
Cloud computing based service provider:
- CAM Solutions - Monitoring-as-a-Service(TM)
- CloudStatus- CloudEnabler. Real-time performance trending of cloud infrastructure (currently AWS).
- DATASiSAR - Cloud Computing technology based consulting & IT Services provider
- Kaavo‘s IMOD is an easy to use online application. Cloud Computing Made Easy.
- Microsoft Mesh
- Nasstar - SaaS provider. Business grade Hosted Desktop service, UK market leaders.
- Nirvanix - Cloud Storage
- TrustSaaS - uptime monitoring and alerting service (‘SaaS Weather Report’) for Software as a Service (SaaS) run by an independent third party.
- UtilityStatus - Utility Computing Platform for SaaS charged in elapsed CPU time running on EC2.
Semantic computing Cloud service provider:
- ThoughtExpress - Generic Enterprise Management Service based in semantics supported by semantic computing cloud to perform enterprise information processing to deliver: BPM, BI, enterprise modelling & semantic human interface without the need to program.
Cloud Security Consultants and Overlay Network Providers
CohesiveFT - CohesiveFT’s VPN-Cubed products are virtual firewallls, switches, hubs, and routers that are used to build overlay networks in clouds, across clouds, and to connect enterprise data centers to public clouds.
- XPack - a dedicated cloud end-point from Moderro Technologies. A solid-state, power-saving, VESA mountable desktop appliance with custom desktop environment designed for web applications.